About Hijama Cupping Therapy
Wet or Dry Hijama Cupping Therapy is for an ideal treatment for women or men suffering from tight and sore muscles, digestive disorders, joint pain and more. This therapy works wonders on the back, stomach and arms but with this treatment almost all areas of the body will respond to this ancient treatment.
When used on the back or on tight, sore muscles, Hijama Cupping Therapy helps to break up lipid pockets (knots), improve blood circulation and eliminate toxins and other waste products from your muscles, stimulates your lymphatic and blood circulation and generally relaxes and rejuvenates the body.
Cupping Therapy May Help With The Following…
- Tight, Sore muscles, breaking up lipid pockets. (knots)
- Improving blood circulation.
- Elimination of toxins and other waste products from your muscles.
- Stimulating your lymphatic and blood circulation.
- Stabalising Blood Pressure.
- Improving Headaches and Migraines.
- Frozen Shoulder.
- Sciatic Pan.
- Reducing Swelling and Inflammation.
- Generally relaxing and rejuvenation of the body.
“We aim to be able to offer our services to everyone, offering low prices and discounts keeping the treatments accessible no matter what your budget.”